The Mission of the CommitteeThe mission of the Committee on the Present Danger: China is to help defend America through public education and advocacy against the full array of conventional and non-conventional dangers posed by the People’s Republic of China. As with the Soviet Union in the past, Communist China represents an existential and ideological threat to the United States and to the idea of freedom—one that requires a new American consensus regarding the policies and priorities required to defeat this threat. And for this purpose, it is necessary to bring to bear the collective skills, expertise and energies of a diverse group of experts on China, national security practitioners, human rights and religious freedom activists and others who have joined forces under the umbrella of the Committee on Present Danger: China.
- Gaffney on Steve Bannon’s War Room: Chinese election interference, electric grid vulnerabilityon February 16, 2021
Frank Gaffney explains all the ways the Chinese Communist Party interfered in the 2020 election: the CCP virus, backing antifa and BLM, and using Marxist organizations like Seed the Vote. The dangers of the Biden regime opening up America’s electric grid to China: 90% of the population would be wiped out in an EMP attack.
- RELEASE: Committee Urges New York Stock Exchange Not to Help Underwrite Communist Chinese Military Companieson February 5, 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C.— The Committee on the Present Danger: China today redoubled long-running efforts to prevent the Chinese Communist Party(CCP) from funding its growing military threat to this country with the investment resources of scores of millions of mostly unwitting American investors. Committee Chairman Brian Travis Kennedy wrote the […]
- Hundreds of Fake Twitter Accounts Linked to China Sowed Disinformation Prior to the US Election, With Some Continuing To Amplify Reactions to the Capitol Building Rioton February 1, 2021
A sophisticated China-linked social media operation played a key role in spreading disinformation during and after the US election, a report from Cardiff University concludes.The study, from the Crime and Security Research Institute, shows evidence of the network’s activities reaching a wide audience, most successfully through a now debunked […]
- RELEASE: Committee Welcomes Designation of CCP Uyghur Persecution as Genocide, Releases Documentary Video Confirming This Crime Against Humanityon January 25, 2021
***NEWS RELEASE*** For Immediate Release | January 25, 2021 CONTACT: Hamilton Strategies, Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, Marjorie Pratt, 610.584.1096, ext. 107, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102 Committee Welcomes Designation of CCP Uyghur Persecution as Genocide, Releases Documentary Video Confirming This Crime Against Humanity Committee on
- Beijing’s Parting Gift to Former Trump Officialson January 20, 2021
By JIMMY QUINN | National Review | January 20, 2021 Before Joe Biden had even completed his inaugural address, the Chinese Foreign Ministry delivered a gift to the administration that had left office just moments earlier. Accusing “anti-China politicians” of
- Spiritual advisor to Barack Obama and George W. Bush sentenced to 6 years for multi-million dollar China bonds fraudon January 18, 2021
By Naina Bhardwaj | MSN | Jan 16, 2021 The spiritual advisor for both Barack Obama and George W. Bush during their time as President has been sentenced to six years for his role in a multi-million dollar investment fraud scheme.
- DNI Ratcliffe concludes China ‘sought to influence’ America’s 2020 federal electionson January 18, 2021
Ratcliffe’s assessment differs from majority of intelligence community. By Alex Nitzberg | Just The News | January 18, 2021 Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has assessed that China “sought to influence” America’s 2020 national elections, according to a document
- GAFFNEY: Trump Must Declare The Chinese Communist Party A Trans-National Criminal Group.on January 17, 2021
By FRANK GAFFNEY | The National Pulse | Jan 17, 2021 The latest revelations by Secretary Mike Pompeo’s State Department about the Wuhan Institute of Virology being associated with the Chinese Communist Party’s illegal biological weapons program offer an insight
- Dalio and the CCPon January 11, 2021
Ray Dalio is one of the richest men in the United States. Bridgewater, the company he founded, makes its money by investing other people’s money in companies owned or controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. Bridgewater’s investments, and other Dalio
- RELEASE – TRUMP SECURITY COMMUNITY DEFEATS ATTEMPT TO UNDERMINE POTUS ORDER BARRING U.S. INVESTMENTS IN ‘MALIGN’ C.C.P. MILITARY COMPANIESon December 30, 2020
For Immediate Release | December 30, 2020 CONTACT: Hamilton Strategies, Media@HamiltonStrategies.com, Shannon Villa, 610.584.1096, ext. 104, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102 America’s First-Time Use of Capital Markets Sanctions Preserved WASHINGTON, D.C.— A White House Cabinet meeting on Monday, December