The Mission of the CommitteeThe mission of the Committee on the Present Danger: China is to help defend America through public education and advocacy against the full array of conventional and non-conventional dangers posed by the People’s Republic of China. As with the Soviet Union in the past, Communist China represents an existential and ideological threat to the United States and to the idea of freedom—one that requires a new American consensus regarding the policies and priorities required to defeat this threat. And for this purpose, it is necessary to bring to bear the collective skills, expertise and energies of a diverse group of experts on China, national security practitioners, human rights and religious freedom activists and others who have joined forces under the umbrella of the Committee on Present Danger: China.
- Taiwan is ‘Most Dangerous Place on Earth’: Frank Gaffney on China’s Threat to Global Economyon May 7, 2021
May 6, 2021 — Frank Gaffney joins the War Room to talk about Taiwan’s current situation.
- CCP Inside the CIA: Sam Faddis on Bannon’s War Roomon May 6, 2021
Aired On: 05/01/2021. Starts at 25:20.
- Frank Gaffney: CIA Director William Burns Must Resign for Lying to Congress About Chinese Influence Operationson May 6, 2021
Bill Burns, until he took this job, ran the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, where he enabled Chinese influence operations and is now hopelessly ill-suited to be the director of our Central Intelligence Agency.
- Top U.S. Teacher Training Org Is Partnered With A Chinese Communist Group Promoting ‘Socialist’ Nursery Rhymeson May 4, 2021
The Erikson Institute – one of America’s premier graduate schools training teachers – is engaged with a CCP group overseeing China’s Communist Youth League and publishing books including “nursery rhymes embodying the core values of socialism” and magazines praising Xi Jinping and Karl Marx.
- RELEASE: The C.C.P. Must Be Deterred From Invading Taiwan; Present Danger China Committee Recommends Ways To Do Iton April 27, 2021
NEWS RELEASE For Immediate Release April 26, 2020 CONTACT: Hamilton Strategies, [email protected], Marjorie Pratt, 610.584.1096, ext. 104, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102 THE C.C.P. MUST BE DETERRED FROM INVADING TAIWAN; PRESENT DANGER CHINA COMMITTEE RECOMMENDS WAYS TO DO IT
- RELEASE: Boycott, Don’t Enable, Beijing’s ‘Genocide Games’on April 27, 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C.— On April 15th, over 100 individuals associated with national security, human rights and faith organizations signed an open letter to the leadership of the U.S. Olympic Committee (USOC) urging it to press for the 2022 Winter Games to be held in a venue other than Beijing, China in light of the Chinese Communist Party’s ongoing […]
- PRESS RELEASE: Open Letter to the U.S. Olympics Committee: Stop the ‘Genocide Games’on April 16, 2021
For Immediate Release April 15, 2021 CONTACTS: For the Committee on the Present Danger: China Hamilton Strategies, [email protected], Marjorie Pratt, 610.584.1096, ext. 104, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102 For Women’s Rights Without Frontiers Reggie Littlejohn, 310.592.5722 [email protected] CPDC and
- RELEASE: Biden Team Signals CCP’s “Genocide” Is in the Past, Confirming It Will Submit to – and Enable – a Rising in Chinaon March 10, 2021
NEWS RELEASE For Immediate Release March 9, 2021 CONTACT: Hamilton Strategies, [email protected], Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 105 or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102 Biden Team Signals CCP’s “Genocide” Is in the Past, Confirming It Will Submit to – and Enable – a
- Gaffney on Steve Bannon’s War Room: Chinese election interference, electric grid vulnerabilityon February 16, 2021
Frank Gaffney explains all the ways the Chinese Communist Party interfered in the 2020 election: the CCP virus, backing antifa and BLM, and using Marxist organizations like Seed the Vote. The dangers of the Biden regime opening up America’s electric grid to China: 90% of the population would be wiped out in an EMP attack.
- RELEASE: Committee Urges New York Stock Exchange Not to Help Underwrite Communist Chinese Military Companieson February 5, 2021
WASHINGTON, D.C.— The Committee on the Present Danger: China today redoubled long-running efforts to prevent the Chinese Communist Party(CCP) from funding its growing military threat to this country with the investment resources of scores of millions of mostly unwitting American investors. Committee Chairman Brian Travis Kennedy wrote the […]