The Mission of the CommitteeThe mission of the Committee on the Present Danger: China is to help defend America through public education and advocacy against the full array of conventional and non-conventional dangers posed by the People’s Republic of China. As with the Soviet Union in the past, Communist China represents an existential and ideological threat to the United States and to the idea of freedom—one that requires a new American consensus regarding the policies and priorities required to defeat this threat. And for this purpose, it is necessary to bring to bear the collective skills, expertise and energies of a diverse group of experts on China, national security practitioners, human rights and religious freedom activists and others who have joined forces under the umbrella of the Committee on Present Danger: China.
- Release | Let’s Give Xi Something to Worry About: Help the Chinese People Bring Down the CCPon September 26, 2023
An alternative, pro-American (rather than pro-appeasement) strategy is clearly needed – one that will prevent Xi from pursuing external aggression by depriving him of the support of the vast majority of the Chinese people and advancing our mutual interest in taking down the CCP. This CPDC webinar considers the key elements of such a strategy and […]
- Webinar | Let’s Give Xi Something to Worry About: Help the Chinese People Bring Down the CCP on September 25, 2023
Let’s Give Xi Something to Worry About: Help the Chinese People Bring Down the CCP
- Release | Paying the CCP to Open a Michigan Front An Update on the Gotion Travestyon September 22, 2023
A formidable panel will assess the dangers posed by this Chinese gambit and others like it to the environment, safety, and security of both the immediately affected population and the nation as a whole.
- Webinar | Paying the CCP to Open a Michigan Front: An Update on the Gotion Travesty on September 21, 2023
There is growing concern in states across the country that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is acquiring fertile farmland and other real estate nationwide. And rightly so. After all, as more than 110 Committee on the Present Danger: China (CPDC) webinars have abundantly demonstrated over the past 18 months, the CCP is at war with America. Only […]
- Webinar | Soft Coup, Hard Tyranny: Spawning Global Governance on September 20on September 20, 2023
A Stop Vax Passports Task Force Webinar Soft Coup, Hard Tyranny Spawning Global Governance on September 20 VIEW TRANSCRIPT | DOWNLOAD PDF WEBINAR RESOURCES On September 20, the UN is hosting one of three high-level meetings on health with WHO officials attending.
- Release | Good News or Bad News? Do the CCP’s Internal Crises Preclude, or Precipitate, a Shooting War?on September 14, 2023
The next Committee on the Present Danger: China (CPDC) today at 2:00 p.m. ET, Good News or Bad News? Do the CCP’s Internal Crises Preclude, or Precipitate, a Shooting War, will explore the magnitude and implications of the CCP’s internal problems, the totalitarian practice of using aggression to relieve pressure on the leader’s hold on […]
- Webinar | Good News or Bad News? Will the CCP’s Internal Crises Preclude or Precipitate a War on September 12, 2023
This CPDC webinar explores the magnitude and implications of the CCP’s internal problems, the totalitarian practice of using aggression to relieve pressure on the leader’s hold on power and the degree to which Xi is in a position to exercise that option in the near future.
- Release | Remove the Marxists; Rebuild the Militaryon September 8, 2023
WASHINGTON—Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville is best known for his years as a successful football coach. Today, he is running what may be the most important defensive play of his career.
- Webinar | Removing the Marxists, Rebuilding the Military on September 5, 2023
Self-inflicted, Provocative Weakness Invites CCP Aggression, Devastating Conflict
- Release | Webinar: A US Civil War: ‘Made in China’?on August 29, 2023
MEDIA ADVISORY For Immediate Release August 29, 2023 CONTACTS: Hamilton Strategies, [email protected], Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 105, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102 A US Civil War: ‘Made in China’? Is the CCP Preparing for War on the Homefront Disguised as