The Mission of the CommitteeThe mission of the Committee on the Present Danger: China is to help defend America through public education and advocacy against the full array of conventional and non-conventional dangers posed by the People’s Republic of China. As with the Soviet Union in the past, Communist China represents an existential and ideological threat to the United States and to the idea of freedom—one that requires a new American consensus regarding the policies and priorities required to defeat this threat. And for this purpose, it is necessary to bring to bear the collective skills, expertise and energies of a diverse group of experts on China, national security practitioners, human rights and religious freedom activists and others who have joined forces under the umbrella of the Committee on Present Danger: China.
- Release | War-Footing: A Top US General Orders War Preparations to Deter the CCPon February 1, 2023
WASHINGTON — General Mike Minihan, USAF, recently issued a dramatic order to his 107,000 subordinates in the Air Mobility Command warning that the United States may be at war with the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) by 2025.
- Webinar | War-Footing: A Top U.S. General Orders War Preparations to Deter the CCP on February 1, 2023
General Mike Minihan USAF recently issued a dramatic order to his 107,000 subordinates in the Air Mobility Command warning that the United States may be at war with Communist China by 2025.
- President of World Mongol Federation, Hon. Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, speaks at our eventon January 31, 2023
Washington, DC — Hon. Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, Prime Minister (1998, 2004-2006) and President (2009-2017) of Mongolia (Mongolian People’s Republic) speaks in the capacity of the President of the World Mongol Federation, on January 26, 2023.
- Release | Countering CCP Hegemony: Mongolia’s Fight to be Freeon January 24, 2023
MEDIA ADVISORY For Immediate Release January 24, 2023 CONTACTS: Hamilton Strategies, [email protected], Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 105, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102 Countering CCP Hegemony: Mongolia’s Fight to be Free A Captive Nations Panel Event with Hon. Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, Former
- Webinar | Countering CCP Hegemony: Mongolia’s Fight to be Free on January 24, 2023
Despite silence from the West, the Mongolian people continue to firmly counter the CCP to ensure their freedom is secure. The bravery of the people of Mongolia demonstrates the importance of pro-active safe keeping of a nation’s freedoms and sovereignty.
- Webinar | Digital Gulag: The WHO’s Proposed Amendments to the International Health Regulations on January 19, 2023
With scant coverage by the mainstream media, the World Health Organization appears to be attempting a major power grab by means of revising the International Health Regulations. If the proposed amendments currently under consideration are passed, our national and individual sovereignty are greatly at risk.
- Release: The CCP Runs the Table Throughout the Western Hemisphereon January 16, 2023
WASHINGTON — In the wake of the installation of a felonious vassal of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) as president of Brazil and what has the hallmarks of a “Reichstag fire” event in that country’s legislature and supreme court, an alarming fact is now unmistakable: Every major nation in the Western hemisphere is controlled by a Marxist […]
- Webinar | The CCP Runs the Table Throughout the Western Hemisphere on January 16, 2023
A CPDC webinar to examine further consolidation of power by the CCP and other enemies of freedom throughout the Western Hemisphere, implications for the region and for the United States, and what America can do to avert it.
- Release: Will China Lose If It Invades Taiwan?on January 12, 2023
Recent war-games suggest China will lose. Experts Examine What Must be Done Now to Ensure It Does.
- Webinar | Will China lose if it Attacks Taiwan? on January 10, 2023
Recent war-games suggest China will lose. What must be done now to ensure it does?