Committee on the Present Danger: China
The Mission of the CommitteeThe mission of the Committee on the Present Danger: China is to help defend America through public education and advocacy against the full array of conventional and non-conventional dangers posed by the People’s Republic of China. As with the Soviet Union in the past, Communist China represents an existential and ideological threat to the United States and to the idea of freedom—one that requires a new American consensus regarding the policies and priorities required to defeat this threat. And for this purpose, it is necessary to bring to bear the collective skills, expertise and energies of a diverse group of experts on China, national security practitioners, human rights and religious freedom activists and others who have joined forces under the umbrella of the Committee on Present Danger: China.
- LTC Tommy Waller: America must protect its grid security from potential sabotage by the CCPon May 26, 2023
LTC Tommy Waller, USMC Reserves (Ret.), President, Center for Security Policy, Director, Secure the Grid Coalition. Presentation at a CPDC webinar, “Kinetic War on the U.S. Home Front: The CCP’s Plans to Attack America” Topic: “America the Vulnerable: What Would
- Release | Kinetic War on the US Home Front: The CCP’s Plans to Attack Americaon May 26, 2023
MEDIA ADVISORY For Immediate Release May 26, 2023 CONTACTS: Hamilton Strategies, [email protected], Beth Harrison, 610.584.1096, ext. 105, or Deborah Hamilton, ext. 102 Kinetic War on the US Home Front: The CCP’s Plans to Attack America Is Xi Jinping’s Putting in
- Webinar | Kinetic War on the U.S. Home Front: The CCP’s Plans to Attack America on May 23, 2023
This CPDC webinar addresses the evidence that by some estimates 5 battalions worth of what may be People’s Liberation Army special operations personnel – roughly 5,000 men – have been insinuated into this country in organized units over the past few months and continuing today.
- Webinar | Is Joe Biden a ‘Controlled Asset’ of the CCP? on May 16, 2023
What We’ve Learned & What’s Yet to be Investigated
- Hundreds Of Fighting Age Chinese Males Are Entering The Country Each Week – We Have No Idea Whyon May 16, 2023
Border Patrol agents encountered more than 4,200 illegal migrants from China between October 2022 and February 2023, compared to roughly 1,900 in all of fiscal year 2022, according to CBP data. The Border Patrol believes that number is going to continue to rise and has warned its agents to prepare.
- A Chinese Fifth Column in the United States?on May 15, 2023
Since Joe Biden’s inauguration on January 20, 2021, most Americans have been dumbfounded by his open border policy and its administration by DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who has continued to gaslight Americans with the claim right up to the present that, “the southern border is secure.” In fact, the records show anything but a secure […]
- Release: Xi’s ‘Fifth Column’: Has the CCP’s Physical Assault on America Already Begun?on May 9, 2023
WASHINGTON — The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is the United States’ mortal enemy. It explicitly seeks America’s destruction and has long pursued that goal using devastating, albeit pre-violent, “unrestricted warfare” techniques, with help from their “friends” among American “captured elites.”
- Frank Gaffney: “We are at war with the CCP, and it’s a war that has been going on for decades”on May 9, 2023
Frank Gaffney host of Securing America joins Steve Bannon’s War Room to break down how we are already at war with the Chinese Communist Party and how they are using unrestricted warfare against us. Gaffney explains how many Americans have enabled the CCP to gain power though corruption and legislating in favor of the United State’s enemies. […]
- Release | Frank Gaffney to release powerful new book, ‘The Indictment’on May 8, 2023
The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is the United States’ mortal enemy. The CCP explicitly seeks America’s destruction and has long used devastating, albeit pre-violent, “unrestricted warfare” techniques against us for decades — with help from their “friends” among American “captured elites.”
- Webinar | Xi’s Fifth Column: Has the CCP’s Physical Assault on America Already Begun? on May 8, 2023
This CPDC webinar addresses the evidence that elements of the People’s Liberation Army are now being insinuated into the United States alongside some 300,000 Chinese students and innumerable other PRC nationals loyal to the Chinese Communist Party and/or compelled to do its bidding. What are the chances such personnel will be tasked to engage in […]