WEBINAR: Free China’s Captive Nations and Prevent the Enslavement of Others
Join us on October 27th at 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. EDT to learn how the CCP is abusing the human rights of its citizens and rapidly extending its grasp of power around the world.
The United States may be the only hope for members of nations held captive by the CCP and those in danger of becoming enslaved through the debt-trap of the Belt and Road Initiative. Brian Kennedy and Frank Gaffney, chair and vice-chair of the Committee on the Present Danger: China, Roger Robinson, CEO of the RWR Advisory Group, and Rick Manning, president of Americans for Limited Government (ALG), will inform viewers on how they can help make a difference by taking a stand against the ever increasing dangers of the CCP through the “Divest China Now” campaign organized by the ALG Action Network.
During this two hour webinar, you will also hear from subject matter experts on Uyghurs sent to Chinese forced-labor concentration camps for CCP “re-education”, Mongolians punished for speaking their native language, Falun Gong practitioners subjected to forced-organ harvesting, Hong Kongers stripped of guaranteed liberties, and others who will further expose the CCP’s long list of crimes against humanity. The Committee will then highlight nations and regions at risk of becoming enslaved to Communist China through the Belt and Road Initiative.
Show your support for the victims of the CCP and learn how you can help at 6:00 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, October 27th. We look forward to having you join us!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Tuesday, Oct. 27, 6 – 8 p.m. EDT
The Committee on the Present Danger: China (CPDC)
The China Threat and How to Counter the CCP – Moderated by Frank Gaffney
- 6:00-6:03 pm | Welcome by our Event Moderator, Frank Gaffney, Vice-Chairman of the Committee on the Present Danger: China
- 6:03-6:10 pm | Brian Kennedy, Chairman of the Committee on the Present Danger: China
- 6:11-6:18 pm | Roger Robinson, CEO of RWR Advisory Group
- 6:19-6:26 pm | Rick Manning, President of Americans for Limited Government and Campaign Director for DivestChinaNow.org
- 6:27-6:37 pm | Segment One Q&A
China’s Crimes against its Citizens, Captive Nations, and those At-Risk of Enslavement through the Belt & Road Initiative (BRI) – Moderated by Frank Gaffney and Se Hoon Kim
- 6:38-6:39 pm | Frank Gaffney Introduces Segment Two and our Captive Nations Coalition Director, Se Hoon
- 6:39-6:44 pm | The CPDC’s Captive Nations Coalition – Se Hoon Kim
- 6:44-6:49 pm | The CCP and Tibet – Tenzin Sampho, Member of the Board of Directors for the US-Tibet Committee
- 6:50-6:55 pm | Detainment of East Turkistan Uyghurs (Xinjiang Province) – Ilshat Hassan, Director of China Affairs, World Uyghur Congress
- 6:56-7:01 pm | Erasing the Culture of Southern Mongolians – Enkhbat Toochog, Director, Southern Mongolian Human Rights Information Center
- 7:02-7:07 pm | The Organ Genocide of Falun Gong Practitioners – Dr. Sean Lin, Advisor to Doctors Against Forced Organ Harvesting, Microbiologist, Former US Army officer, and a Survivor of the Tiananmen Square Massacre
- 7:08-7:13 pm | Hong Kong Liberties Crushed – Joyce Ho, Founder & President of Project Black Mask
- 7:14-7:19 pm | The CCP’s BRI in Kazahkstan – Gani Stambekov, President of Free Kazakhs
- 7:20-7:25 pm | The CCP’s BRI in Europe – Ratko Knezevic, Board Member and Chief Strategic Officer, Aiteo Group
- 7:26-7:31 pm | The CCP’s BRI in Africa – Morgan Woodruff, CEO, Eryrx Ltd.
- 7:32-7:37 pm | The CCP’s BRI in Latin America – Joseph Humire, Global Security Expert, Center for a Secure Free Society
- 7:37 – 7:55 pm | Segment Two Q&A
- 7:55 – 8:00 pm | Closing remarks – Brian Kennedy and Frank Gaffney
* * *
Read More at Committe on the Present Danger: China