Secure Freedom Radio: With Bill Walton and Stephen Soukup
BILL WALTON, Managing Partner, Rappahannock Ventures, Chairman, Rush River Entertainment, former Leader, Donald Trump Transition Team, Host, The Bill Walton Show, Senior Fellow, Discovery Institute’s Center on Wealth, Poverty and Morality, @billwaltonshow
- Bill Walton: The Republican Party is still Donald Trump‘s Party, as witnessed at CPAC last weekend
- President Biden’s first couple of months in office serve as a blatant reminder that his presidency seeks to undo many of the Trump administration’s policy objectives
- Reopening the country worked in Donald Trump’s favor
- Walton argues that moving forward, Trump needs to find an ability to communicate outside of the mainstream (i.e. Facebook and twitter)
- Walton: Trump can’t just be a one-man show.
- How are Republicans going to bring the “Never Trumpers” back into the fold?
STEPHEN SOUKUP, Author, “The Dictatorship of Woke Capital: How Political Correctness Captured Big Business,” Vice President and Publisher, The Political Forum, Fellow, Culture of Life Foundation, @ThePolForum
- Woke Capitalism: A top-down, anti-democratic movement to fundamentally change the relationship between the state and its citizens to “save the world”
- Environmental, Social, Corporate Governance is the successor to Socially Responsible Investing; the philosophy that individuals should align their investments with their personal views
- Stephen Soukup: Renewable energy at this time is not a viable alternative to fossil fuel
- Blackrock Capital’s agenda since January: The firm is using “sustainability” as their primary driver for investments
- 20%-30% of the companies on the S&P 500 are being heavily influenced by Fink’s mission statement
- Soukup: Larry Fink, the founder of Blackrock Capital, is consolidating massive amounts of power in very few hands
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast