Secure Freedom Radio: With David Goldman, Grant Newsham, Sam Faddis and Diana West
DAVID GOLDMAN, Author of How Civilizations Die, Best known for his series of essays in the Asia Times under the pseudonym Spengler:
- David Goldman argues that the Chinese Communist Party is the Party of the “Elite.” Consists of a staggering 92 million members, 100 of whom are billionaires.
- Under Chairman Xi Jinping’s rule, the state in China centralizes the activities of their Cadres. Some 2 million Party members are reported to have engaged in espionage at the behest of the Chinese government.
- A current bill before the German Bundestag is a major setback for US national security interests
GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow at Japan Forum for Strategic Studies:
- What will a “great reset” for US policy in East Asia look like under a Biden administration?
- Grant Newsham finds that the Moon Jae-in government in South Korea wants to create a one-party state
- China’s current “gray zone” coercion campaign against Taiwan
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress, Senior Subject Matter Expert at Axon/Lockheed Martin, Author, “Beyond Repair: The Decline and Fall of the CIA”(2009):
- US counter intelligence efforts against the Chinese are “grossly” inadequate
- Sam Faddis questions whether we are about to have a “Chinese asset” sit down in the Oval Office
DIANA WEST, Nationally syndicated columnist, Blogs at Dianawest.net, Author of “Death of the Grown Up,” “American Betrayal” and “Red Thread: A Search for Ideological Drivers Inside the Anti-Trump Conspiracy”:
- “Evil Doubles Down but Good Advance“: Why are election fraud experts being silenced?
- What is worse than the Hunter Biden Laptop story – the American people’s “right to know” being stripped away
- Diana West lays out President Trump’s numerous paths for victory
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast