Secure Freedom Radio: With Dr. Mordechai Kedar and Dr. Peter Pry
DR. MORDECHAI KEDAR, retired Lieutenant Colonel, Israel Defense Force, Lecturer, Bar-Ilan University’s Department of Arabic and Middle East Studies, Director, Center for the Study of the Middle East and Islam at Bar-Ilan University, Twitter: @kedar_mordechai
- The Muslim Brotherhood’s founding principals: Rid the Islamic world of western occupation and culture, and implement Sharia Law. Has anything changed?
- Dr. Kedar: The Muslim Brotherhood seeks to alter the regime and culture of their “new homeland” to meet the expectations of living in an Islamic environment
- President Biden’s Senior Director of Intelligence Programs within the National Security Council, Maher Bitar, was previously associated with the Palestine Solidarity Movement at Georgetown University
- A Palestinian state already exists in Israel, Gaza, and it’s run by Hamas
- Dr. Kedar: Does Israel really want another terrorist state operating along their borders?
- Pro-Palestine activists fail to see beyond their movement. All involved actors needs to create eight different Palestinian emirates
DR. PETER PRY, Executive Director, Task Force on National and Homeland Security, Director, U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, previous Member, Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA:
- The threats posed by an Electromagnetic Pulse attack were only recognized recently
- For decades, our adversaries have been developing different ways to wage “no contact wars” against the US
- Dr. Peter Pry briefed then candidate Donald Trump in 2015 on these pressing issues, who was in turn taken away by just how ill-prepared the nation was to countering an EMP attack
- Why was President Trump’s March 26, 2019, executive order, “Resilience Against Electromagnetic Pulses,” was met with backlash from Obama-era bureaucrats?
- The coronavirus crisis woke Americans up to our dependence on foreign countries for critical supplies
- President Trump and his administration didn’t want to have our electric grid dependent on Chinese technology
- Dr. Pry explains why he believes the Biden administration was quick to suspend President Trump’s May 1st Bulk-Power System executive order
- New START treaty between the US and Russia will be a challenge for the Biden administration to oversee considering that Russia has a long history of disregarding all other arms agreements
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast