Secure Freedom Radio: With John Rossomando, Kevin Freeman, Sam Faddis and Jay Valentine
JOHN ROSSOMANDO, Senior Analyst, Defense Policy at the Center for Security Policy, former Senior Analyst, Counterterrorism at The Investigative Project on Terrorism, former Senior Managing Editor, The Bulletin, @JohnRossomando
- John Rossomando: The Biden Administration is more interested in settling political scores than improving our armed forces warfighting capabilities
- How is kicking Conservatives out of the military not going to undermine readiness?
- Rossomando argues that the US needs to acquire the tools necessary to procure its own rare earth metals
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack” and “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder, Globaleconomiwarfare.com, @SecretWeaponUSA
- Kevin Freeman argues that the Chinese recognize America’s dependence on rare earth metals and have been engaged in “resource wars” against the US for decades
- Freeman on the “For the People Act:” Democrats are having their political agenda get crammed through legislature without the will of the People
- Why are some corporations trying to guide legislation in Georgia?
- Sam Faddis’s thoughts on the World Health Organization’s findings about the origins of the Coronavirus: No motivation to get to the bottom of anything
- Ways in which the Biden administration is allegedly compromised by the Chinese Communist Party
- Faddis argues that the mainstream media has been ignoring the front groups responsible for large-scale violence last summer and fall
JAY VALENTINE, CEO, ContingencySales.com
- Constructing a “No Fly List” for election fraudsters – What would that entail?
- Jay Valentine: Democrats have spent decades importing the infrastructure necessary to allow for election fraud to take place, i.e., voter rolls with fake addresses
- Valentine explains how cross-reference database searches should be used to remove inaccurate data from state voter rolls
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast