Secure Freedom Radio: With Rick Green, Steve Mosher, David Wurmser and Mike Mabee
RICK GREEN, Constitution Coach, Patriot Academy, former Texas State Representative, President, Authentic American History Productions, LLC, Twitter: @RickGreenTX
- President Donald Trump’s attorneys may try to challenge the Democrats’ “incitement” charge by likening the President’s speech to the rhetoric espoused by many notable Democrats over the past 4 years
- Will House managers try to implicate Trump supports during the proceedings?
- What should Americans do to overcome the impending curbs on their civil liberties?
STEVEN MOSHER, President, Population Research Institute, first American social scientist to visit mainland China, Author, “A Mother’s Ordeal: One Woman’s Fight Against China’s One-Child Policy” and “Bully of Asia: Why China’s Dream is the New Threat to World Order,” Twitter: @StevenWMosher
- Steve Mosher: The United States needs to show strength with China, not “strategic patience”
- Taiwan proves that the Chinese people are capable of democratic self-governance; a growing fear within the Chinese Communist Party
- What is happening in the US today is eerily similar to Communist China’s state-controlled media apparatus?
DAVID WURMSER, Director, Center for Security Policy’s Program on Global Anti-Semitism, former Middle East Advisor to Vice President Dick Cheney, retired, US Navy Reserves Lieutenant Commander:
- Secretary of State Anthony Blinken’s recent comments about the Trump administration’s legal recognition of Israel’s claim over the Golan Heights is troublesome
- David Wurmser delves into why the US never joined the International Criminal Court
- The Lincoln Project’s mission to unseat Benjamin Netanyahu is reminiscent of the Obama-Biden administration’s taxpayer-funded support for the V15 movement
MIKE MABEE, Author, “The Civil Defense Book,” retired US Army Command Sergeant Major, Secure the Grid Coalition, michaelmabee.info:
- President Trump’s original May 2020 executive order to secure the grid did not require the US government to review the Chinese-imported transformers already in the US – this was a mistake
- 10% of New York City’s and 18% of Las Vegas’s electric grid run through transformers
- It could take months to swap out a downed transformer, leaving the US open to attack
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast