Secure Freedom Radio: With Suzanne Scholte, Tara O, Gordon Chang and Kevin Freeman
SUZANNE SCHOLTE, President, Defense Forum Foundation, Chairwoman, North Korea Freedom Coalition:
- History of how information “flows” into North Korea since the Korean War
- Why is South Korean’s left-wing Moon government restricting the flow of information to the people of North Korea?
TARA O, Founder, East Asia Research Center:
- Tara O argues that South Korea’s “activist” government seeks to ultimately control the political narrative in the country by clamping down on civil liberties
- Prior to South Korea’s April election, an agreement was allegedly signed between the current ruling Democratic Party and the Chinese Communist Party
- Elements of voter fraud now coming to light during Korea’s 2020 general election
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Daily Beast, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World” and “Losing South Korea:”
- Gordon Chang: Some 13% of Chinese nationals studying in the US, out of a student population of 400,000, are engaged in espionage on behalf of the Chinese government
- Chang’s policy recommendations: close the four remaining Chinese “bases of operations” in the US, their consulates
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- Is US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin trading our national security for Wall Street’s interests?
- Even after the Electoral College formally casted their votes, Every Legal Vote still pursues the truth
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast