With Capt. James Fanell, Harold Rhode and Michael Rectenwald
CAPT. JAMES FANELL, Retired Intelligence Officer for the Indo-Pacific, US Navy, former National Security Affairs Fellow, Hoover Institute
- What would a Chinese invasion of Taiwan look like?
- Comparing the United States armed forces with China’s PLA
- What is “blind engagement”?
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense, Author of Modern Islamic Warfare: An Ancient Doctrine Marches On (2017):
- How does the Muslim world view the U.S.-Israel relationship?
- Examining the Biden administration’s way of dealing with the U.S.-Israel relationship
- Can Israel trust America?
MICHAEL RECTENWALD, Co-Founder and Chief Academic Officer, American Scholars, Author, “Thought Criminal,” “Google Archipelago: The Digital Gulag and the Simulation of Freedom” and “Beyond Woke,” former New York University Professor, Liberal Studies, @antipcnyuprof
- What can the U.S. learn from The Great Leap Forward?
- Why do young Americans prefer socialism compared to capitalism?
- What is “The Great Reset”?