With Grant Newsham and Elaine Donnelly
GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow, Japan Forum for Strategic Studies, Contributor, Asia Times, @NewshamGrant:
- The United States’ “half hazard” response to the initial Chinese spy balloon
- How does China view the United States’ handling of these balloons?
- Why is Taiwan a big target for China?
- Would the U.S. and Japan have to join forces if a conflict with China occurred?
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President, Center for Military Readiness
- Recent major changes within the U.S. military under the Biden administration
- Transgender policies in the U.S. armed forces
- Issues of sexual abuse in the military – and how it is being suppressed