With Grant Newsham, Bill Walton and Robert Charles
GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow, Japan Forum for Strategic Studies, Contributor, Asia Times, @NewshamGrant
- What are the Biden family’s connections to China?
- What is the Chips Act?
- Have U.S. lawmakers historically been soft on China?
BILL WALTON, Host, The Bill Walton Show
- How much money did Hunter Biden make from the Chinese?
- How vulnerable is the U.S. electric grid?
- What would happen is the electric grid went down for an extended period of time?
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” @RCharles4USA
- Did the FBI play a role in suppressing the Hunter Biden story from Twitter?
- Charles’ first-hand experience working with Chris Wray