With Robert Spencer
ROBERT SPENCER, Director, Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist, PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine, Author, “Mass Migration in Europe: A Model for the U.S.?,” and “Islamophobia and the Threat to Free Speech,” @jihadwatchRS
- Explaining how the U.S. involvement in Afghanistan was failed from the beginning
- Iran’s role in training the 9/11 hijackers
- How the U.S. misunderstanding of Afghanistan lead to the failed withdrawal of troops
- Is the government tracking the Afghan refugees who came to the U.S. after its withdrawal?
- How Islamophobia impacts real analysis of the Jihad threat