Secure Freedom Radio: With Fred Galvin, John Mills, James Fanell and Gordon Chang
FRED GALVIN, Commander of the MARSOC 7, Maj. Galvin (Ret.) has fought for eleven years to have the MARSOC 7 fully exonerated:
- A recent event involving MARSOC members
- What can the American public do to help these service members?
COL (RET) JOHN MILLS, Former Director, Cybersecurity Policy, Strategy, and International Affairs, Office of the Secretary of Defense:
- Allegations of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election
- Voter irregularities in Virginia
- Top-loading of votes in the United States
JAMES FANELL, Retired from US Navy in 2015 concluding 30 year career as a naval intelligence officer specializing in Indo-Asia Pacific security affairs with an emphasis on the Chinese Navy, Assignments included tours as the Assistant Chief of Staff for intelligence for the U.S. Seventh Fleet aboard the USS Blue Ridge, the Office of Naval Intelligence China Senior Intelligence Officer, etc., Former National Security Affairs Fellow at the Hoover Institute at Stanford University:
- The threat the Chinese Communist Party poses to Taiwan
- Joe Biden’s relationship with China
GORDON CHANG, The Daily Beast contributor, Author of The Coming Collapse of China and Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes on the World, Latest book: Losing South Korea (2019):
- The suspension of Ant Group’s Initial Public Offering
- Ongoing tensions between China and Taiwan
- How would a Biden administration deal with the Chinese Communist Party?
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast