Secure Freedom Radio: With Kevin Freeman, John Fonte, John Rossomando and Jessica Anderson
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack” and “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder, Globaleconomiwarfare.com, @SecretWeaponUSA
- Kevin Freeman talks about Liberty University’s Equity for Africa summit – Providing free market alternatives to China’s One Belt, One Road initiative
- Liberty, Security and Values (LSV) as a counter to Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG)
- Why is BlackRock Capital’s CEO Larry Fink buying up middle class homes throughout the US?
JOHN FONTE, Senior Fellow and Director, Center for American Common Culture, The Hudson Institute, Author, “Sovereignty or Submission: Will Americans Rule Themselves or be Ruled by Others?,” Co-Editor, “Education for America’s Role in World Affairs,” @FonteJohn
- John Fonte: Through our system of government, sovereignty resides with the people
- What does global governance mean for the future of US sovereignty?
- The International Criminal Court is now able to gather evidence to charge US troops with war crimes
JOHN ROSSOMANDO, Senior Analyst, Defense Policy at the Center for Security Policy, former Senior Analyst, Counterterrorism at The Investigative Project on Terrorism, former Senior Managing Editor, The Bulletin, @JohnRossomando
- The Biden administration is planning for a flat defense budget this year
- John Rossomando: Keeping our enemies at bay is a second priority for the Biden administration
- Rossomando argues that the US needs to position its battlegrounds in the Taiwan Straits to counter Chinese aggression
- Jessica Anderson: Georgia’s new election law makes it easier to vote and harder to cheat
- Many are not certain how the For the People Act will eventually turn out, however, check out: saveourelections.com for updates
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast