Secure Freedom Radio: With Robert Charles, Sam Faddis, Kyle Shideler and Peter Huessy
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author of Eagles and Evergreens:
- Takeaways from the recent presidential town halls
- The crackdown of big tech on social media
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress, Senior Subject Matter Expert at Axon/Lockheed Martin:
- An attempt to stop the peaceful transition of presidential power in 2016
- What are the FBI and DHS claiming is the largest domestic threat to the United States?
KYLE SHIDELER, Director/Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism at Center for Security Policy:
- The threat of Antifa to the United States
- What is the first job of the US government?
- Is the government countering violent extremism in the US?
PETER HUESSY, Director for Strategic Deterrent Studies at the Mitchell Institute for Aerospace Studies, Former Senior Defense Consultant at the National Defense University Foundation, Senior Fellow at the American Foreign Policy Council:
- Russia’s buildup of nuclear weapons
- China’s continual testing of ballistic missiles
- The current state of the United States’ nuclear deterrent
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast