Secure Freedom Radio: With Sam Faddis, Baggio Leung and Lance Crayon
- Sam Faddis comments on the ongoing competition between the “base” and “establishment” in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania over the state’s election laws
- Why some are calling for the immediate repeal of Act 77
- Ground Zero For The Revolution
- Faddis delves into Anthony Fauci’s “gain of function” research in Wuhan, China
BAGGIO LEUNG, former Member, Hong Kong Legislative Council (LegCo), Convenor, Youngspiration
- Hong Kong’s National Security Law can prevent individuals from fleeing the region
- Baggio Leung: Beijing’s objective ambitions pose a threat not only to East Asia but the entire international community
- Is the Chinese Communist Party using the Hong Kong Dollar to further their own dubious aspirations?
LANCE CRAYON, former Senior News Editor, Global Times (US edition), former Video Journalist, China Radio International, former Senior Editor, People’s Daily English News app
- Lance Crayon talks about China’s Thousand Talent Program and how some Chinese national may be using the initiative to steal U.S. intellectual property
- Crayon expands on China’s Confucius Institutes’ K-12 initiatives in the U.S.
- Chloé Zhao’s, winner of Best Director at the 2021 Oscars, upcoming film “The Eternals,” which features an openly gay protagonist, may be banned in China
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast