Secure Freedom Radio: With Susan Katz, John Maurer, Sam Faddis and Kevin Freeman
SUSAN KATZ, Chief National Security Correspondent for JustTheNews.com, Security and Terrorism correspondent for American Media Institute, Military correspondent for PEOPLE magazine:
- Recent military talks between the United States and China
- Assessing China’s military capability
- The threat China poses to Taiwan
JOHN MAURER, Alfred Thayer Mahan Professor of Sea Power and Grand Strategy at the Naval War College, Senior Fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institute in the Program on National Security, Serves on the Academic Board of Advisers, The International Churchill Society:
- The Chinese ability to conduct a preemptive strike
- The need for the United States to modernize its nuclear deterrent
SAM FADDIS, Former CIA Ops Officer, Spent twenty years as an Operations officer in the Middle East, South Asia and Europe, Former Candidate for Congress, Senior Subject Matter Expert at Axon/Lockheed Martin, Author of Beyond Repair: The Decline and Fall of the CIA (2009):
- Did Joe Biden give the Chinese the South China Sea?
- What is the “color revolution”?
- The potential for riots following the election
KEVIN FREEMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Security Policy, Host of Economic War Room on TheBlaze TV, Author of “Game Plan” and “Secret Weapon”:
- Joe Biden’s relationship with the Chinese Communist Party
- The upcoming initial public offering of Ant Group
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast