Secure Freedom Radio: With Todd Bensman, Dan Celia, Victoria Coates and Grant Newsham
TODD BENSMAN, Senior National Security Fellow, Center for Immigration Studies, former Department of Homeland Security official, Author, “America’s Covert Border War: The Untold Story of the Nation’s Battle to Prevent Jihadist Infiltration,” @BensmanTodd
- Todd Bensman estimates that around 30,000 migrants are beneficiaries of the Biden administration’s “Catch-and-Bus” policy, in which immigrants at the southern border are put on buses bound for the US interior
- Why is the Biden administration pursuing their apparently flawed policies at the border?
- Illegal Immigrants Shopping Border Sectors Amid Unpredictable American Border Policy
- Dan Celia: Tell corporate America to stay neutral and do what they are paid to do – Making the most cost-efficient product on the market
- Celia finds that many of the same people calling for “unity” in academia are themselves advocating for separate graduation ceremonies
VICTORIA COATES, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, President, USAGM’s Middle East Broadcasting Networks, Inc., former Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy National Security Advisor for Middle Eastern and North African Affairs, National Security Council, Author, “David’s Sling: A History of Democracy in Ten Works of Art,” @VictoriaCoates
- Victoria Coates: It’s clear that China doesn’t seem to care about our sanctions anymore
- The State Department recently updated its estimates for the amount of people killed during the 2019 protests in Iran from around 1,000 to 300
- Coates argues that the Iranian regime was watching the recent Suez incidentclosely
GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow at Japan Forum for Strategic Studies, Contributor, Asia Times, @NewshamGrant
- Grant Newsham: Chinese officials utterly berated the US-side in Alaska
- Newsham asserts that China is no longer afraid of the US
- Impending attack against Taiwan in the offing?
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast