Secure Freedom Radio: With Todd Bensman, Susan Katz Keating, Robert Charles and Ben Weingarten
TODD BENSMAN, Senior Fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies, Writing Fellow, Middle East Forum, Author, the Federalist:
- Todd Bensman reports on a new caravan coming to the US from Honduras – is this the “Biden Effect”
- Knowledge gap about who is organizing these caravans
- China’s One Belt One Road ambitions in Latin America (i.e Buying up influence in Panama)
SUSAN KATZ KEATING, Chief National Security Correspondent, JustTheNews.com, Security and Terrorism Correspondent, American Media Institute, Military Correspondent, People Magazine:
- Susan Keating’s reporting on the mysterious “Havana Syndrome” and the threat it comes to pose to US diplomats in China, Russia and Cuba
- Why did Swalwell allow himself to get close to a foreign Chinese national
ROBERT CHARLES, Former Assistant Secretary of State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration:
- Robert Charles delves into Texas’s Supreme Court case and the role that the 14th Amendment’s Equal Protection Clause is playing
- China has been working hard to undermine US election integrity – will we let them succeed
BEN WEINGARTEN, Founder and CEO, ChangeUp Media LLC, Senior Contributor, The Federalist, Senior Fellow, The London Center for Policy Research, Author, “American Ingrate: Ilhan Omar and the Progressive-Islamist Takeover of the Democratic Party”
- Weingarten lays out the true extent of former CIA director John Brennan’s “lies and legacy”
- The mainstream media use to have a health skepticism of government – not any more.
- Brennan will not “pay a price” for his misleading statements about Hunter Biden’s alleged illicit business connections to foreign entities, most namely China.
Read More at Secure Freedom Radio Podcast