With Bradley Thayer, Bill Walton and Daniel Greenfield
BRADLEY THAYER, Director of China Policy, Center for Security Policy, Author, How China Sees the World
- News of more “objects” being shot down over the United States
- Why did China send a balloon initially?
- The importance of the U.S. submarine fleet for defending the Indo-Pacific
BILL WALTON, Host, The Bill Walton Show
- Wall Street’s emphasis on ESG investing
- Why does the U.S. continue to invest in China?
- How the U.S. bureaucracy inhibits its ability to stop investing in China
DANIEL GREENFIELD, Shillman Journalism Fellow, David Horowitz Freedom Center
- Is an “invasion” taking place at the U.S. southern border?
- Demographics of the individuals crossing the border
- Cultural Marxism’s intertwining with corporate America