With Bradley Thayer, Dr. Orlando Gutierrez Boronat and Robert Charles
BRADLEY THAYER, Director of China Policy, Center for Security Policy, Author, How China Sees the World
- Is the Biden family compromised by the CCP?
- The notion of “elite capture” in the United States
- The great influence of the Chinese Communist Party throughout U.S. politics
DR. ORLANDO GUTIERREZ BORONAT, Author, Cuba: The Doctrine of the Life
- An overview of Cuba: The Doctrine of the Life
- Examining the origins of totalitarianism
- Totalitarianism at work in Latin America today
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” @RCharles4USA
- What will the new Congress focus on the improve American security?
- The need to improve political discourse in the U.S.
- A “readiness” problem across the U.S. Defense Department