With Bradley Thayer, Reggie Littlejohn and Robert Spencer
BRADLEY THAYER, Director of China Policy, Center for Security Policy, Author, How China Sees the World
- A new split in Taiwanese politics
- Are there still elements in Taiwan who support the Chinese Communist Party?
- How would the Chinese blockade Taiwan?
- The launch of a new “Sovereignty Coalition” to encourage the U.S. to withdraw from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- The WHO’s impact on American sovereignty
- Are “digital health IDs” coming to the United States?
ROBERT SPENCER, Director, Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist, PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine, Author, “Mass Migration in Europe: A Model for the U.S.?,” and “Islamophobia and the Threat to Free Speech,” @jihadwatchRS
- A recent attack by the Islamic State in Vancouver, Canada
- Are members of ISIS coming to the United States posing as immigrants?
- Is the U.K. government doing anything about the grooming problem occurring there?