With Bradley Thayer, Rick Fisher and George Rasley
BRADLEY THAYER, Founding Member, Committee on the Present Danger: China, Author, How China Sees the World , Currently teaches international economics in graduate school program in Global Development at Palm Beach Atlantic University
- The need for strong U.S. leadership with respect to China
- What are the strategic objectives of the Belt and Road Initiative?
RICK FISHER, Senior Fellow of Asian Military Affairs, International Assessment and Strategy Center, Author, “China’s Military Modernization: Building for Regional and Global Reach,” former Asian Studies Director, The Heritage Foundation, former China Brief Editor, The Jamestown Foundation
- Recent Chinese missile tests in space
- China’s increased military activity around the world
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor, Conservative HQ, former White House Staff Member, Vice President Dan Quayle, former Assistant Director, National Park Service, former Director of Policy and Communication, Congressman Adam Putnam (FL-12)
- An update on the January 6 Select Committee
- Recent Supreme Court rulings impacting the U.S.