With Capt. James Fanell, Elaine Donnelly and Amb. Yoram Ettinger
CAPT. JAMES FANELL, Retired Intelligence Officer for the Indo-Pacific, US Navy, former National Security Affairs Fellow, Hoover Institute
- How can the U.S. deter the CCP?
- How does the U.S. Navy compare to China’s
- The ongoing deterioration of the United States military
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President, Center for Military Readiness
- What values is the U.S. military prioritizing?
- The DoD’s emphasis on Critical Race Theory
- A recruiting crisis among the armed forces
YORAM ETTINGER, Former Minister for Congressional Affairs at Israel’s Embassy in DC, Consultant to Israeli and US legislators
- How do the midterm elections impact the U.S.-Israeli relationship?
- Intensification of recent Israeli conflict with Palestinians
- Can Israel be a force-multiplier for the U.S. economy?