With Chuck DeVore, Christine Douglass-Williams and Bradley Thayer
CHUCK DEVORE, Vice President of Public Policy, Texas Public Policy Foundation, Senior Contributor, The Federalist, Intelligence Officer, U.S. Army (Ret.), @ChuckDeVore
- Assessing the state of the U.S. military
- What branch of the military is keeping up with their recruitment numbers?
- Demoralization of U.S. border patrol
CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS, Nine-time international award-winning journalist and television producer, Former federally appointed Director, Canadian Race Relations Foundation, Former Appointee, Office of Religious Freedom in Foreign Affairs, Author, “The Challenge of Modernizing Islam”
- The CCP’s continued attempts to control their citizens, even outside of China
- Justin Trudeau’s admiration of China
- Does Canada have a strong relationship with Turkey?
BRADLEY THAYER, Director of China Policy, Center for Security Policy, Author, How China Sees the World
- The importance of the upcoming 20th Party Congress in China
- Will Xi Jinping become more powerful after this meeting?
- China’s targeting of dissidents around the world