GRANT NEWSHAM, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Senior Research Fellow, Japan Forum for Strategic Studies, Contributor, Asia Times, @NewshamGrant
- Is China ready to “exercise” a military option towards Taiwan?
- What role does the United States play in China’s decision to invade Taiwan?
- Does Taiwan have a “spy” problem?
- China’s subversion of various organizations within Taiwan
- The importance of Taiwan’s upcoming presidential election in 2024
- How frictions within the U.S. military cause it to appear weaker to the outside world