With Dr. Bradley Thayer
BRADLEY THAYER, Director of China Policy, Center for Security Policy, Author, How China Sees the World
- A recent meeting between Jake Sullivan and various Chinese leaders
- How the Biden administration has begun “engagement” with China yet again
- President Biden’s absence from the recent meeting of “The Quad”
- Why is the Biden administration “soft” on China?
- What is the current outlook regarding the security of Taiwan against China?
- Recent news of military-aged Chinese males entering the U.S. through the southern border
- Is China having problems in building its “colonial empire”?