With Dr. Robert Malone, Michael Rectenwald and George Rasley
DR. ROBERT MALONE, American physician and biochemist, Author, Lies My Government Told Me
- What was “Operation Paperclip”?
- Was COVID-19 potentially an “incapacitating agent”?
- Is there any legislation preventing gain-of-function research in the U.S.?
MICHAEL RECTENWALD, Co-Founder and Chief Academic Officer, American Scholars, Author, “Thought Criminal,” “Google Archipelago: The Digital Gulag and the Simulation of Freedom” and “Beyond Woke,” former New York University Professor, Liberal Studies, @antipcnyuprof
- What is the “digital gulag”?
- Background on Rectenwald’s book, Google Archipelago: The Digital Gulag and the Simulation of Freedom
- Is Hawaii being used as a control group for “smart city technology”?
- Are members of the government trying to take away U.S. sovereignty?
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor, Conservative HQ, former White House Staff Member, Vice President Dan Quayle, former Assistant Director, National Park Service, former Director of Policy and Communication, Congressman Adam Putnam (FL-12)
- Gen. C.Q. Brown’s role in the readiness of the U.S. Air Force
- When was the last “free and fair” election in the U.S.?
- The recent indictment of Donald Trump