With Dr. Steven Hatfill
DR. STEVE HATFILL, M.D., Physician, Virologist and Bio-Weapons Expert, Former Fellow, Oxford University and the National Institutes of Health and the National Research Council, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Microbiology, Immunology, and Tropical Medicine, George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Dr. Steven Hatfill shares details about his professional background and career
- Hatfill shares his experience while working in the White House during the height of the pandemic
- Why was hydroxychloroquine not approved during the height of the pandemic?
- Hatfill shares his first-hand observation of what went wrong in containing the COVID-19 virus
- Substantial evidence found by CSP’s TBIII that COVID-19 was a biological warfare attack