With Fred Galvin and Hung Cao
MAJ. FRED GALVIN, USMC (Ret.), Author, “A FEW BAD MEN: The True Story of U.S. Marines Ambushed in Afghanistan and Betrayed in America”
- Galvin’s personal experience with James Mattis
- Radicalization of foreign fighters in Afghanistan
HUNG CAO, U.S. Navy Captain (Ret.), Special Operations, Congressional Candidate, VA-10, @HungCaoCongress
- Assessing the condition of the U.S. armed forces with respect to Asia
- A continual decline in the number of Army recruits
- What can be done to increase recruitment numbers?