With Gen. Robert Spalding
ROBERT SPALDING, Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute, Author of War Without Rules: China’s Playbook for Global Domination and Stealth War: How China Took Over While America’s Elite Slept, Former Special Assistant to the U.S. Air Force Vice Chief of Staff:
- The need to “get inside” Xi Jining’s head to predict China’s potential moves against Taiwan
- Key tenets of U.S. war doctrine over the years
- Comparing Chinese war doctrine with the United States
- A decline of investment in technology in the U.S.
- U.S. reliance on China for various electrical components
- What can be done to protect the U.S. from an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack?