With George Rasley, Chuck DeVore and Kevin Freeman
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor, Conservative HQ, former White House Staff Member, Vice President Dan Quayle, former Assistant Director, National Park Service, former Director of Policy and Communication, Congressman Adam Putnam (FL-12)
- Is the Speaker of the House debate good for democracy?
- The final report from the January 6 Committee
- Ray Epps’ role in January 6
CHUCK DEVORE, Vice President of National Initiatives, Texas Public Policy Foundation, Senior Contributor, The Federalist, Intelligence Officer, U.S. Army (Ret.), @ChuckDeVore
- Financial aid the U.S. has given Ukraine over the past couple years
- Analyzing Ukraine’s performance against Russia in this war
- Assessing the likelihood of Putin using nuclear weapons
KEVIN FREEMAN, Host, Economic War Room, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack” and “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder, Globaleconomiwarfare.com, @SecretWeaponUSA:
- What is Sequoia Capital?
- Is Kevin McCarthy trying to protect other interests of his in the House?
- The connection between the Chinese Communist Party and ESG investing