With Gordon Chang, Bill Walton and Dr. Kevin Slack
GORDON CHANG, Contributor, Gatestone Institute, Newsweek, Author, “The Coming Collapse of China,” “Nuclear Showdown: North Korea Takes the World, “Losing South Korea,” and “The Great US-China Tech War,” @Gordongchang
- Increasing amounts of “blockade drills” by the CCP
- Are these drills in response to Kevin McCarthy’s meeting with Taiwan’s president?
- Is China running out of money to fund their military and infrastructure projects?
BILL WALTON, Host, The Bill Walton Show
- Plans for a Chinese battery company operating in Michigan
- What makes investing in China attractive to foreign investors?
- How politics is tied into every aspect of Chinese business and life
DR. KEVIN SLACK, Author, War on the American Republic
- What is “cultural Marxism”?
- The role of the CCP in spreading cultural Marxism through the United States
- The importance of preserving an “education in freedom”