With Kevin Freeman, Col. Peter Metzger, and Dr. Harold Rhode
KEVIN FREEMAN, Host, Economic War Room, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Author, “Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack” and “Secret Weapon: How Economic Terrorism Brought Down the U.S. Stock Market and Why It Can Happen Again,” Founder, Globaleconomiwarfare.com, @SecretWeaponUSA:
- What is “environmental, social, and corporate governance” investing?
- The need to be investing in “liberty, security, and values”
- The food crisis currently impacting Americans
COL. PETER METZGER, Chairman of the Advisory Board at Charities for Vets and retired Colonel in the United States Marine Corps
- The new “Charities for Vets” initiative launched by the Robert Alexander Mercer (RAM) Veterans Foundation
- Various issues with some veterans charities in the U.S.
DR. HAROLD RHODE, Distinguished Senior Fellow at the Gatestone Institute, Former Turkish Desk Officer at the US Department of Defense, Author of Modern Islamic Warfare: An Ancient Doctrine Marches On (2017):
- Increasing riots against the Iranian regime
- Assessing the likelihood of an Iran acquiring nuclear weapon