With Kyle Shideler, Tommy Waller and Robert Charles
KYLE SHIDELER, Director/Senior Analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism at Center for Security Policy:
- Assessing possible rioting following the SCOTUS ruling on Roe v. Wade
- What role will “Jane’s Revenge” have in these riots if they take place?
- An update on the January 6 hearings
TOMMY WALLER, Director of Infrastructure Security, Center for Security Policy, Lieutenant Colonel, US Marine Corps Reserves, Secure the Grid Coalition, Twitter: @Secure_the_Grid
- A recent sun spot that is pointed towards earth
- Is the U.S. federal government committed to protecting our electric grid?
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” @RCharles4USA
- An update on the SCOTUS Roe v. Wade ruling
- What is Carson v. Makin?