With Michael Rectenwald, George Rasley and Bill Walton
MICHAEL RECTENWALD, Co-Founder and Chief Academic Officer, American Scholars, Author, “Thought Criminal,” “Google Archipelago: The Digital Gulag and the Simulation of Freedom” and “Beyond Woke,” former New York University Professor, Liberal Studies, @antipcnyuprof
- “Global elites” of the U.N. and World Economic Forum who are against national sovereignty
- Who is the leader in world-wide greenhouse gas emissions?
- Is the World Health Organization (WHO) about to become more powerful?
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor, Conservative HQ, former White House Staff Member, Vice President Dan Quayle, former Assistant Director, National Park Service, former Director of Policy and Communication, Congressman Adam Putnam (FL-12)
- An agreement with the WHO that President Biden is prepared to enter
- How Judeo-Christian values are under attack in the United States
- What is the ideological background of transgenderism?
BILL WALTON, Host, The Bill Walton Show
- Is the U.S. dollar in trouble of losing its status as the global reserve currency?
- Why doesn’t China have their own reserve currency?
- How American and Japanese investors are slowly pulling out of business in China