With Robert Charles, Christine Douglass-Williams and George Rasley
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” @RCharles4USA
- Analyzing the “living legacy” of Ronald Reagan
- The impact of Reagan’s “Evil Empire” speech
- The need to “get back to basics” in the United States
CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS, Nine-time international award-winning journalist and television producer, Former federally appointed Director, Canadian Race Relations Foundation, Former Appointee, Office of Religious Freedom in Foreign Affairs, Author, “The Challenge of Modernizing Islam”
- Attempts to “erase” Jewish history in Israel
- Did the Biden administration partially fund recent protests in Israel?
- Saudi Arabia’s connection to the Palestinians
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor, Conservative HQ, former White House Staff Member, Vice President Dan Quayle, former Assistant Director, National Park Service, former Director of Policy and Communication, Congressman Adam Putnam (FL-12)
- How the U.S. involvement in the Russia-Ukraine war is “concerning”
- What is “all domain” warfare?
- Is government policy responsible for the various banking collapses in the U.S.?