With Robert & Nadia McConnell, Robert Spencer and Capt. James Fanell
Robert M. McConnell, Co-Founder and Director of External Relations for the Friends of Ukraine Network (FOUN) & Nadia K. McConnell, Co-Founder and President of the U.S.-Ukraine Foundation
- What are the strategic interests for the United States in the Russia-Ukraine war?
- Down-stream effects of this conflict
- How closely is China paying attention to how the rest of the world intervenes in this war?
ROBERT SPENCER, Director, Jihad Watch, Weekly columnist, PJ Media and FrontPage Magazine, Author, “Mass Migration in Europe: A Model for the U.S.?,” and forthcoming, “Islamophobia and the Threat to Free Speech,” @jihadwatchRS
- Problems with the supposed “Government Disinformation Board”
- Iran’s continued pursuit for nuclear weapons
CAPT. JAMES FANELL, Retired Intelligence Officer for the Indo-Pacific, US Navy, former National Security Affairs Fellow, Hoover Institute
- Xi’s announcement about a “global security initiative”
- What is “dynamic zero Covid”?
- China’s digitization of all Chinese citizens