With Sam Faddis and Robert Charles
- The recent conviction of Peter Navarro
- Is the United States losing “rule of law”?
- Who is Emily Drabinski?
- The American Library Association’s impact on America’s youth
ROBERT CHARLES, Spokesman, Association of Mature American Citizens, Former Assistant Secretary, State at the State Department’s Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs in the Bush Administration, Author, “Eagles and Evergreens,” @RCharles4USA
- How long has the threat of Marxism existed in the United States?
- Is the U.S. military prepared to “fight and win”?
- The still-present threat of terrorism in the U.S.
- What to expect in the 2024 presidential election