With Sam Faddis, Chuck DeVore and Bradley Thayer
- Faddis’ personal experience around September 11th
- Current threats facing the United States in the aftermath of 9/11
- A new reality in the United States with respect to political opposition
CHUCK DEVORE, Vice President of Public Policy, Texas Public Policy Foundation, Senior Contributor, The Federalist, Intelligence Officer, U.S. Army (Ret.), @ChuckDeVore
- An over-reliance on renewable energy in Texas and California
- DeVore gives an update on the Russia-Ukraine conflict
- How successful has the Ukrainian counter-offensive been thus far?
BRADLEY THAYER, Director of China Policy, Center for Security Policy, Author, How China Sees the World
- Is there a real risk of kinetic war between the U.S. and China?
- Xi Jinping’s “window of opportunity” with the Biden administration