With Sam Faddis, Grant Newsham and Ben Weingarten
- Lessons to be learned a year after the Afghanistan withdrawal
- How does Pakistan play into the larger picture of the U.S. leaving Afghanistan?
- How does the U.S. government view the Taiwan-China conflict?
- Various “no-go zones” around Taiwan declared by the Chinese
BEN WEINGARTEN, Federalist Senior Contributor, Senior fellow at the London Center for Policy Research, Fellow at the Claremont Institute, @bhweingarten
- The politicization and weaponization of the national security apparatus
- The continued “assault” on Donald Trump since he left office