With Todd Bensman, Greg Scarlatoiu and Christine Douglass-Williams
TODD BENSMAN, Senior National Security Fellow, Center for Immigration Studies, former Department of Homeland Security official, Author, Overrun: How Joe Biden Unleashed the Greatest Border Crisis in U.S. History, America’s Covert Border War: The Untold Story of the Nation’s Battle to Prevent Jihadist Infiltration, @BensmanTodd
- How bad is the southern border crisis?
- The impact of Title 42 ending in the near future
- Where are immigrants getting into the United States coming from?
- An under-reported story of terrorists bringing informants across the border
GREG SCARLATOIU, Executive Director, Committee for Human Rights in North Korea
- Why does the U.S. have 20,000 troops stationed in South Korea?
- Assessing the nuclear arsenal of North Korea
CHRISTINE DOUGLASS-WILLIAMS, Nine-time international award-winning journalist and television producer, Former federally appointed Director, Canadian Race Relations Foundation, Former Appointee, Office of Religious Freedom in Foreign Affairs, Author, “The Challenge of Modernizing Islam”
- Increased tensions towards Israel from its Middle Eastern neighbors
- The connection between Hezbollah and Lebanon
- What is the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation?