With Will Hild, Elaine Donnelly and Yoram Ettinger
WILL HILD, Executive Director, Consumers’ Research
- Lessons China has learned from the Soviet Union
- How has China been able to gain millions of U.S. dollars through investments?
ELAINE DONNELLY, Founder and President, Center for Military Readiness
- A “slow-motion dismantling” of the U.S. armed forces
- Why are U.S. military recruit numbers so low in 2022?
YORAM ETTINGER, Former Minister for Congressional Affairs at Israel’s Embassy in DC, Consultant to Israeli and US legislators
- The strategic importance of the West Bank to Israel
- Iran’s continual attempt to expand their influence into Jordan and Syria