With Capt. James Fanell, Bill Walton and Dr. Peter Pry
CAPT. JAMES FANELL, Retired Intelligence Officer for the Indo-Pacific, US Navy, former National Security Affairs Fellow, Hoover Institute
- Increased Chinese military buildup over the past few months
- The need for the U.S. to take a strong position on defending Taiwan
- An update on the Thrift Savings Plan
- Why should the U.S. care about China’s ‘Social Credit System’?
PETER PRY, Executive Director, Task Force on National and Homeland Security, Director, U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, Former Member, Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA
- Can the United States win a nuclear war?
- How seriously is the Biden administration taking the nuclear threat?