With Allen West, Bill Walton and Capt. James Fanell
LT. COL. ALLEN WEST, Retired US Army lieutenant colonel, Author, Former member of the US House of Representatives:
- A recent “degradation” of the U.S. military capacity
- Pushes for diversity within the U.S. Air Force
- An ideological “shift” in the agenda of our military
- What is causing military recruitment numbers to fall?
BILL WALTON, Host, The Bill Walton Show
- Analyzing the “visuals” from Janey Yellen’s meeting with Chinese officials
- A movement for the development of a new currency backed by gold
- Is the U.S. dollar at risk of being “displaced”?
CAPT. JAMES FANELL, Retired Intelligence Officer for the Indo-Pacific, US Navy, former National Security Affairs Fellow, Hoover Institute
- Does Xi Jinping have the leadership in place to attack Taiwan?
- Is the United States “emboldening” China’s aggression towards Taiwan?
- The need to hold U.S. military leaders accountable