With Amb. Yoram Ettinger, Scott Powell and Col. John Mills
YORAM ETTINGER, Former Minister for Congressional Affairs at Israel’s Embassy in DC, Consultant to Israeli and US legislators
- An update on the U.S.-Israeli relationship
- What is the U.S. government’s view of “judicial reform” in Israel?
- Analyzing the ties between Saudi Arabia and Israel
SCOTT POWELL, Senior Fellow at the Discovery Institute, Former fellow at Stanford’s Hoover Institution
- Two lenses to look at globalism through
- Politicization of the global trading system
COL. (RET.) JOHN MILLS, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy, Member, Committee on the Present Danger: China
- Unanswered questions surrounding the Chinese spy balloon
- Did the White House want to cover up the balloon?
- Does U.S. General VanHerck need to “come clean” with respect to the balloon timeline?