With Bill Walton, Aharon Friedman and Amb. Yoram Ettinger
BILL WALTON, Host, The Bill Walton Show
- Why is Wall Street still aiding and abetting the Chinese Communist Party?
- Xi Jinping’s attempt to cut back China’s dependence on the U.S.
- The Omnibus bill trying to be passed in Congress
AHARON FRIEDMAN, Director and Senior Tax Counsel, Federal Policy Group
- Janet Yellen’s attachment to the idea of a “global tax code”
- How would this global tax code impact U.S. citizens?
YORAM ETTINGER, Former Minister for Congressional Affairs at Israel’s Embassy in DC, Consultant to Israeli and US legislators
- What is the Biden administration’s approach for dealing with the Iranian regime?
- Frictions between the U.S. and Israel over how to deal with Iran
- The relationship between the Saudis and Chinese