With Bill Walton, Grant Newsham and George Rasley
BILL WALTON, Host, The Bill Walton Show
- The recent collapse of First Republic Bank
- Why are U.S. banks continuing to collapse?
- Are China and the U.S. “on the brink” of war?
- What would happen to U.S. investments in China if war broke out?
- How China is expanding their presence to all the Pacific islands, even those with treaties with the U.S.
- Can the U.S. still lose to China, even with their allies in Asia?
- An upcoming webinar discussing Xi Jinping’s “frog boiling”
GEORGE RASLEY, Editor, Conservative HQ, former White House Staff Member, Vice President Dan Quayle, former Assistant Director, National Park Service, former Director of Policy and Communication, Congressman Adam Putnam (FL-12)
- The recent departure of Tucker Carlson from Fox News
- Ongoing debate over raising the debt ceiling within Congress
- How “digital health passports” could be making their way to the U.S. in the near future