With Bradley Thayer, Buck Revell and Ben Bergquam
BRADLEY THAYER, Founding Member, Committee on the Present Danger: China, Author, How China Sees the World , Currently teaches international economics in graduate school program in Global Development at Palm Beach Atlantic University
- What impact has the Russia-Ukraine war had on the U.S. relationship with China?
- The strategic importance of Guam to the United States
OLIVER “BUCK” REVELL, President of Revell Group, Inc., Executive Vice President of Rogue DNA, Trustee of the Center for American and International Law, Chairman, Board of Directors, Middle East Research Institute
- Domestic terrorism threats to the United States today
- Revell’s thoughts on the migrant crisis at the U.S. Southern border
BEN BERGQUAM, Frontline America; Real America’s Voice News
- An update on the U.S. southern border invasion
- What is the Biden administration doing to stop the flow of migrants?