With Xi Van Fleet, John Mills, Bill Walton and Peter Pry
XI VAN FLEET, “Chinese by birth; American by choice,” Survivor of Mao’s Cultural Revolution
- How the West has become more and more like China
- The suppression of free speech in America
COL. (RET.) JOHN MILLS, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy
- The concept of ‘America First’
- What are the enablers of “forever wars’?
- Why the U.S. should be aiding the Ukrainians
- American pension funds investing in Chinese companies
- Economic problems with investing in Chinese companies
- Assessing the quality of American supply chains
PETER PRY, Executive Director, Task Force on National and Homeland Security, Director, U.S. Nuclear Strategy Forum, Former Member, Congressional EMP Commission, the Congressional Strategic Posture Commission, the House Armed Services Committee, and the CIA
- Is the Biden administration taking nuclear deference seriously?
- Pry assesses the nuclear arsenal of Russia
- How would the United States fare against Russia and China in a nuclear war?